Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Featured and Tutorials

Hello blogworld! First off, thank you all SO much for your comments. I know I keep thanking you, but I can't help it, you're all just so kind! I've been especially overwhelmed by your generous comments this week!

Today I'm featured at The DIY Show Off! Thanks to Roeshel for her benevolent words regarding my redo's. If you somehow missed Roeshel's incredible blog, you should go check it out right now; there is so much inspiration over there!

The DIY Show Off


Also, a lot of you have been asking for more particulars on my Wisteria Dresser Redo and Suitcase Redo, so I've decided to do some more in-depth tutorials for both of those. Make sure you stay tuned for that!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robby!! I am wasting away a lazy Sunday evening and stumbled across your blog and I just love it! Then I was intrigued by your "homeschooler" status (as a former homeschooled student) and read your about me and as I scrolled down to the bottom of the page I saw your family and I know your sister! Such an incredibly small world! You do awesome work, I am so impressed. I may "copy" your Wisteria inspired dresser's paint job on two end tables that I have been trying to decide forever what to do with! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your blog, so that is why I gave you a Stylish Blogger award.

    You can check it out here

    http://masonbay-masonbay.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...